Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Love in the USA

It is about making America great again 
Because right now, it's evident that America's love is at an all time low 
We're fighting a civil war with each other 
And need more actions to put it to an end 

There are pressing issues in each state 
That need to be resolved 
North Jersey is loosing pre-schools 
To make room for rehabilitation centers 
In an attempt to fight against the opioid epidemic 

The bigger problem however is the fact that so many people feel the need to turn away from reality and get lost in Wonderland 

Tell me Mr. Trump 
Tell me Mrs. Clinton 
How are you going to make America human again?
If I knew the answer I would be running, but I don't and so I'm simply sharing 

Plant more seeds of love 
Watch your words 
And make an effort to make those nasty women sweet 
And those bad hombres good 

Have compassion & tolerance 
Because if you have nothing nice to say 
Well then don't say anything at all 

-Bionica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)