Thursday, June 18, 2009

Woah!

Aaahhhhh!!!!!! There are no real monsters, but you need to stop. One day I am going to run away if you keep at this. 

When will you understand? The letter V is not my scarlet letter and you shouldn't make it one either. 

I am the way that I am and like it with out a problem. Your fascination with me the V ceases to amaze me however and the different strategies you try to come up with to try to get me lose it. Relax boy! Because just like that princess Robin Hood tried to do, my knickers are sealed under lock and key. 

Yes you hear/read right, under lock and key without a worry!

It's not that I am not normal and have no deseo, it's that I am quite aware and choose not to. 

I mean think about it, I have so much fun with dudes like you who try so hard to play locksmith and open up that it's clearly an easy choice. 

Keep keep driving them mad I say! 

Of course when one gets tired another one comes up thinking that he will do what no other has done. 

Yeah right keep walking locksmith and make sure you have the right key for the next chick who wants to lay your egg so you can be papi rooster!

But really though, back to you. Telling your friends and poking fun at it with me there! That just crossed the line. I can't believe you even did such and then embellish to exaggerate even more. 

That is why you can keep on waiting with your fresh mouth on some other damsel in distress whose just itching to be rescued and welcoming in womanhood. Get it together because your foul words are just stinking up the place and changing the combination to my lock. 

You will always wonder and want to know why I keep it and not understand how it is done. Those of my species are not wired like you and have no need for constant emptiness. It's a ride that comes to a stop leaving you breathless and then not wanting me until the need arises. Whoopdido for you and see how long you can stay up. 

Peace and love. 

-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)