Thursday, July 9, 2009

Going & Doing

OMG! Sometimes people can be a little grossera. For real–just because I am not going out with you and decide on being responsible for something does not mean you have to get all Judy Attitudey about it. Yes I can hear it right now "I am sorry. I didn't know that I was doing that" well you were and it sucks. Grow up and get over it man. It's over and now it's time to move on. 


Anyhow, on another note my fellow martian friends, this venetian girl from Venus (hehehe) would like to share that she has no interest in learning how to cook. No I absolutely don't, or at least maybe I didn't and you know what I am quite happy with such and have no problem with it. Granted that I shouldn't care if you do or don't have a problem with it, maybe it's because I like you. Sure…

Whatever.

All I am saying is that it's totally wrong and uncalled for to discriminate someone for their honesty in saying what they think and how they feel. I don't want to learn and and am COMPLETELY fine with cooking what I already know. 

Why does it have to be a big deal anyways? The takeout menus were created for a reason my friend(s). Believe you me, they can be and are quite helpful, just make sure that you have them on speed dial for faster service ; >

Pero, si, how is it possible that you my martian friend would over look a very hot venetian princess just because of her lack of culinary skills. It makes no sense and you know it. It could be that you were trying some of that psychology stuff and maybe it worked, relax I said that maybe it did, not for sure. 

Still I do not want to be patronized not wanting to know. What do I gain with such? Nothing really just being a stubborn person I guess whose logic is currently out of sorts but that's ok because in life, we must know when things are off and accept them as so before putting them back. 

So please take it as it is, a girl that for at least one day is happy with her decision regardless of the fact that you may find it odd. Try it sometime, it feels good even if you know that your wrong. After all the point is to at least know. 

Take it and love it

-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)