Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Have it your way?

Someone gets upset with me out of the blue because I am expected to help out and fork over the money. No prob I can put it down, but then when I offer, it's' denied as if it were a ridiculous offer. Then why bring it up even?

I understand that graduation was months ago, but that doesn't mean that I haven't done anything. I have made up my mind about something and would like to do it. There is a job that I am holding up to right now that I have no problem with. 

Sure going to an agency may sound key (to you), but it's not what I want. It's not a real job, but a real reel in which I would and can be thrown off into all these directions. Unstable directions that may cause me to loose myself a little which is not what I want. It isn't stable, but more yo-yo like as it is something that fluctuates from one day to another and requires a person to be very limber. 

Listen, I don't feel like bringing my legs up to my ears, while my hands hold my knees so that I can type with my toes. (I have seen that e-mail about that girl that does that in some office while wearing one of those black & something, tights dance costumes

What I have is as good as any and I am not complaining. Granted I can be out and about somewhere else right now, but I'm not and I don't mind. So then why do you?

I can tell you tidbits of my plan right now, it's my plan that I know and understand–and also am still working on ;-> Just relax and take what you need and let everything go to the breeze.

Go catch them Zzzz

-B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)