Monday, April 13, 2020

The Woman

There is a global pandemic and all around the world people are asked to stay home unless they have to go out 
I’m a mother of 3 amazing fur babies so our poop walks are a major must 
Because when nature calls, we gotta answer

Yet living with a mother of humans I see how these things don’t seem to apply to her as she went out in search for a beauty supply that would be open and provide her with some extravagant hair at a value price
After finding out that none were open she went on to wash her hair at home but happily complied when her hair dresser told her she could stop by if need be as no one else would be in the salon 

The thing is that no one really needs to be out in the salon but I understand that this woman works doing hair to make a living so I understand her fear to run out of money and braveness to venture out with out need–no, not really–lady should just stay home and tell the person she rents from that it’s a global thing and everything is on pause 

But before receiving this call the woman thought about doing her hair in the garage and calling the braid lady who works for Instacart and is constantly outside and of which little is know about her hygiene at times such as a pandemic 

Then she went out to see her brother to pick up some food amid Easter preparations along with some protective face masks that were kindly accepted
Yet still this has nothing to do with an actual need per say…

Oh and this woman was quite audacious in welcoming her boyfriend home to spend the night as well while he may or may not quarantine at home 
Up until now, hand washing was not a ‘thing’ for a lot of people and it still isn’t 
They just use gloves and think that makes a different 
Well um no, it’s the same thing except that the germs are not directly on your skin but if you touch your face with gloves, well that still counts as germs to the face-but ok 

Another occasion came and the woman went out again to pick up some birthday cake and stew amid a quiet celebration that must be kept indoors due to the virus 
At which moment I assisted trying to be nice after speaking to said woman’s brother who indicated that someone must go to hold down the stew that had no lid 
Literally no lid although such could be a great title to be used at a later moment… 

And as I arrived I felt bombarded with hypocritical words as I heard the brother talk about the seriousness of the current world matter of which I am very much aware being that I read and write about it daily 
However this is coming from a man that went out to by non essential balloons for a daughter that turned 16-my man could have drawn them on her door with washable chalk with out having to go out
There was also a cake purchased which was not baked at home when it could have been done to avoid unnecessary travel 

Yet I am criticized for taking my fur babies out for their very necessary walks at which time I also feel a literal breath of fresh air taking in the sun and it’s rays and when it’s raining and we’re on the walk I still have to do it because they still have to ‘go’ 

The woman goes on to talk about how I don’t wear gloves when I use sanitizer constantly if I’m out on a necessary run to the grocery store to make sure my levels are up like Super Mario when he gets the red ‘shroom 
But somehow the woman attacks me for this 
I feels as if I am at court trying to state my case against a jury that is out to contradict me just because 
Without caring to hear my plea and actually listen to my reason I am told by the woman that I am disrespectful and ungrateful 
Because as sad as it is to admit, any sort of disagreement is seen as such to the woman 
And not as a conversation with an adult that cares to defend herself when she feels bombarded left and right 

I guess the woman just sees one thing to be true and that is whatever she says… 


Bionica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)