Thursday, March 26, 2020

I want to know–

It appears–well no, it doesn’t appear 
It just so happens that in a period of 4 days I received 4 unsolicited pictures from a man with no shirt  that was making a kissing face at the camera 
In one instance he asked ‘like what you see?’ And I didn’t now what to say 
So I said ‘of course’ but what was I supposed to say?
Nothing and ignore someone like the times my texts messages have been ignored
Or do I say something, just anything?
What was I supposed to say? 
‘Um no, not really. Put a shirt a on. And why are you sending these?’

Honestly, why was he sending them?
They were random snaps out of the blue with the conversation that went
‘Hey love, good morning’ or ‘how is your day going?’ Followed by short replies of ‘fine’ ‘all is well’ or my favorite ‘can’t complain’
Could that be secret code for ‘show me the d’?
Because if it is, I didn’t know… 

Oh and there’s more to add to the pot 
He sent a random message at night with a picture saying it was a ‘pant-less’ party 
Um excuse me? A what?
I’m trying to be cool and just ignore here and keep even more distance so I didn’t say anything but really?
But I guess that wasn’t enough because he asked if that scared me off
To which I replied I’m sorry, but let’s keep the pants on 
I don’t feel comfortable going to a ‘pant-less’ party 

And if I were, the person would know darn well that I’m the one initiating it ;)
What is it with boys being weird?
Can we be adults and try to at least flirt 
If know one is flirting back it means ‘back off’ not send me pictures and stay out of my dm 
And so I wondered who in his past let him think this was ok 
Girl made a mistake because now that boy will be the weird guy that sends duckface pictures 

Pero like, why?
I’m still wondering… 

-Bionica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)