Thursday, July 9, 2020

Life in Numbers

Sometime ago in high school I remember that I got the number 11 in numerology which equals 2 when added together meaning that this would be my second reincarnation 
I’m not sure too much about reincarnation but I recently began to think about my present life 
I wondered what happened in the past life if there is one to get me to where I am today 

I thought about abundance of money and wondered if Kylie Jenner was giving off the best vibes ever to be who she is in this lifetime 
Or that kid that is apparently making a lot of 0s off his Youtube account and he’s about 6 or 7
But the more I thought about it 
The more I realized that I do have an amazing life 
See everything that happened to get me here was crucial in shaping the person that I am today 
Without having endured the things I have, would I be able to say that I would feel the way that I do today?

There are things that I am currently learning from and all in all it is an experience 
Another one to mold me and teach me 
So as I think back, it could be that perhaps my past life if there was one was pretty darn fine 

Oh and then my other friend said that the double digits ‘son numeros mayores y no se suman…’ (are numbers that aren’t meant to be added but to stay as they are)
Well if that’s the case, I still feel like I have learned a lot because of where I am today 
Keeping me grounded and happy, continuously learning 

So then I wonder, what about the Dalai Lama? Does he keep reincarnating as a Dalai Lama because this man is super spiritual always giving off good vibes and stars…
What constitutes as good enough in this life? I think it’s all about the ego and separation 
Knowing that we are nothing and the earth is everything 
Knowing that we are all the same although different in essence 
With the common purpose to be good humans that make things better not only for ourselves but for everyone 
It’s about sharing and teaching 
Learning what you can and giving what you can 

Because we are all part of this quilt that simply put may have different threads from different places, with the goal of offering collective warmth

Am I on to something?

Not sure ,I’ll let you decide… 

-Bionica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)