Monday, March 23, 2020

The kids...

I’m not sure how old she is 
But she’s for sure a grown up 
The kind that shouldn’t have to hide her relationship in a car to makeout and ride the horse 
Definitely the kind that should know better to abide by the laws of social distancing for the good of all people 

But she doesn’t seem to get it 
See, I was walking my babies and there they were 
Parked on a corner 3 blocks away from home with the engine running 
In a silver SUV with the bright pink sign in the middle of the windshield that read Lyft
LYFT!!! Can you believe it 
Exposing the car to sexy time germs that probably won’t get wiped down 
Making me wonder about the passenger’s exposure to Lord knows what

I mean how bad is it really?
What have these 2 done that this adult woman is not able to bring her adult boyfriend home so that she can sit on his lap in the privacy of her own bedroom 
Instead of the privacy of their own car with not so tinted windows to which nosey passerby like to look inside 

You know, one time I saw her straddling him in public at a little park near my house 
A popular spot for dogs of all types and a favorite for dog parents because it’s a given that your fur baby will make business there 
And apparently a popular spot for two people that can’t seem to bring it inside 
I wonder if there is a special thrill to public places after 30 and before 40
And if so am I missing out?
Is there something wrong with wanting to keep intimate moments to yourself 

Shall more people above the age of known maturity regress to those that are now called Gen Z and do it up in public?
I mean, what’s wrong with wanting to have something just for the 2 of you?
With out anyone walking in to your public “let’s get it on session”

It could be that I may never learn the answer to this question 
And it could be very much that I will forever wonder why my grown neighbor and her grown boyfriend never take it inside 
But man, I would just think that comfort is key
It can be hard to get in on in a car while both are in the front
At least try taking it to the back 

But hey, that’s just me… 
-Bionica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)