Tuesday, September 29, 2020

To Know–

So I found out today that he’s a serial leaver or maybe a serial ignorer 

That doesn’t even make sense, I know 

But it was confirmed that he is what may be a one date of guy 

After that it’s sayonara and forgotten 


I wonder why? 

See what bother’s me is the falta de educación as my Abuela would say when someone lacks manners 

It really isn’t hard to simply say ‘hmm… I don’t see this happening again or this was nice but I’m not interested…’ 

Just a word out of decency really 


I would love to ask why he reacts in such a way 

Brave? Perhaps or just curious

See I know I’m weird but this is even weirder

Made me wonder what is wrong with this person and why such a lack of proper communication 


I’m not trying to fix anyone because I’m not a therapist but I would like to understand the why of certain things 

Especially when the conversation was soo good 


It was so refreshing to talk with someone with so much to share via good conversation 

And then poof all gone with a trace and yet no reason 

I don’t even think I was weird on that ‘outing’ for lack of another word because I wouldn’t even consider it a romantic encounter 

But maybe he’s even more of an over thinker than I am 

Maybe… But what if he’s not and it’s just an I don’t really care pattern he has?


The world may never know… 


Bionica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ;-)